(1) Chang, SM and Chen, CH. “Effects of an intervention with drinking chamomile tea on sleep quality and depression in sleep disturbed postnatal women: a randomized controlled trial." PubMed, 20 Oct. 2015, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26483209
(2) Ngan, A and Conduit, R. “A double-blind, placebo-controlled investigation of the effects of Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) herbal tea on subjective sleep quality." PubMed, 3 Feb. 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21294203
(3) Qu, Wei-Min et al. “Honokiol promotes non-rapid eye movement sleep via the benzodiazepine site of the GABAA receptor in mice.” PubMed, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3449263/. Accessed 20 Jun. 2019.
(4) Etaee, Farshid et al. "The effects of cinnamaldehyde on acute or chronic stress-induced anxiety-related behavior and locomotion in male mice." Stress, www.researchgate.net/publication/331356635_The_effects_of_cinnamaldehyde_on_acute_or_chronic_stress-induced_anxiety-related_behavior_and_locomotion_in_male_mice. Accessed 20 Jun. 2019.
(5) “SHELTERING WITH VALERIAN." Herbal Academy, 25 Feb. 2014,www.theherbalacademy.com/sheltering-with-valerian/
(6) Chien, LW et al. “The effect of lavender aromatherapy on autonomic nervous system in midlife women with insomnia." PubMed, 18 Aug. 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21869900
(7) Cases, Julien et al. “Pilot trial of Melissa officinalis L. leaf extract in the treatment of volunteers suffering from mild-to-moderate anxiety disorders and sleep disturbances.” PubMed, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3230760/. Accessed 20 Jun. 2019.