For a marine in the U.S. military, getting the right amount of sleep can mean the difference between life and death.
According to research conducted by the Pentagon
, when soldiers got enough sleep, combat fatalities on their next mission decreased by 20%!
But whether you're a soldier or a civilian, sleep often remains elusive.
While you may not be in the trenches, a lack of sleep often translates to:
- Loss of a promotion
- Strained social life
- Fogginess and difficulty concentrating
- Physical illness
- General unhappiness with life
Even worse: anxiety over the loss of sleep only compounds these effects.
That's why we've researched and brought you this list of military-approved, data-backed methods on improving sleep quality and falling asleep fast.
What You Need to Know:
- The tactics we're about to share are extremely effective and are used by the Marines.
- You don't need to have the iron-will and discipline of a soldier to use them.
- So easy and simple to follow you'll start to see results within a couple of days.