Try Risk Free
for 60 days
your most versatile travel pillow
Getting even a little bit of sleep on a plane or train can help you feel more rested or beat jet lag - but a comfortable travel pillow is key to making this happen.
Most neck pillows push your head forward or don’t stay in place.
The inflatable Manta Sleep Travel Pillow is different - you can use it in 4 different positions so you can pick what’s most comfortable for you.
4 RELAXING POSITIONS
4 RELAXING POSITIONS
Four relaxing positions
Unlike most options, you can use this travel pillow in several different ways, providing maximum comfort on your trip.
The Lock: Fits behind your neck and attaches in the front, so you can comfortably rest your head.
The Hug: Securely hugs around the front of your neck providing support as your head leans slightly forward.
The Nod: Fits in front of you, so you can comfortably rest your chin on the pillow without the dreaded head bob.
The Cradle: The ends of the pillow rest on your shoulder and cradle your head as you lean back.
"Both me and my cousin slept for +8 hours straight on a flight. Unbelievable!!!"
A soft microfleece cover fits around the pillow so it’s extra comfortable while you sleep and won’t irritate your skin.
The microfleece cover is removable and machine washable so it stays clean trip after trip.
There is also a convenient side pocket that stashes your earplugs, phone or headphones for quick access.
"This pillow + manta sleep mask + ear plugs = the best plane sleep ever. It’s nice how you can deflate it to your comfort level unlike regular neck pillows that are not customizable at all."
The pillow folds up neatly inside a convenient travel pouch so it fits in your carry on or luggage.
"I've never been able to sleep on a plane, but this pillow is a game changer. It's so comfortable and made my 24 hour flight a lot more bearable. Highly recommended for anyone who can't sleep upright due to flopping forward!"
I purchased the pillow for the 6 hr flight to Honolulu Hi. It was a game changer. I was able to sleep on the flight and woke up without a sore neck. The pillow takes up little space, it inflates and deflates quickly. It Never lost any air. Best neck pillow I’ve ever tried and I’ve bought several types. The outer cover is easily to remove for washing and easy to put back on.
Great delivery. Wonderful product. I have severe degenerative disc disease in my neck , I needed something that was versatile and could travel well... as I see lots of Drs. This has been a great relief on my neck , so much better than the cervical collar I was prescribed . Thank you Manta Sleep so much.
I have had this pillow for a good couple years, since I bought as part of a bundle back when Manta Sleep was on Kickstarter (2017? 2018?). I got this pillow first chance I could due to the many work trips across the pacific, and have used this pillow on all my flights since. I don’t get neck pain on flights thanks to this thing. 1st off, it still holds up after these years! very minor loss of inflation after a few hours but I deflate and inflate it all the time to get the optimal comfort anyways (I don’t inflate all the way). Secondly, I have large, over-ear headphones for noise canceling. I came up with a different position where the space of this “H”-shaped pillow has a gap in front of and to the side so my headphones can rest comfortably between the cushions, and I can still put my head against the window. or, in the case of my window seat, I slump forward with the pillow sideways and i’m still cozy and not smashing big headphones into my skull. Easy to carry, super light, can be very firm when fully inflated. Two deep breath blows really is all it takes to max inflate it, and it has multi-year, dozens of flights longevity. deflates in seconds into something I can shove easily into my backpack. forget those ****** memory foam C-shape neck pillows. get this! oh, I don’t use the little pocket, though. you can keep earbuds or plugs in there if you really want.
The dimension of the Manta Travel Pillow when deflated is roughly 7.87 inches x 3.54 inches so they’re very easy to carry when traveling.
• ORDER PROCESSING - Our fulfillment team tries to process orders as quickly as they can. On average, they process/ship orders within 1 to 2 business days.
• US SHIPPING - We offer free standard shipping to customers within the USA. For contiguous USA, once shipped, your order should arrive within 2 to 6 business days. However, for PO boxes and military addresses, delivery could take 4 to 45 business days.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Standard international shipping starts at $4.99 and may increase depending on the weight of your order. Please be advised that for the standard shipping option, your local post would usually be in charge of the actual delivery. Delivery will take 7 to 21 business days after an order has shipped. For customers from UAE, please use your P.O. box address when choosing our standard shipping method.
• EXPRESS SHIPPING - We offer competitive Express Shipping for both domestic (contiguous states only) and international orders. Rates depend on the actual weight of the entire order. Please select “Express Shipping” at checkout to get an estimate. Please be advised that express shipping isn’t available to PO box addresses.
• TAXES/CUSTOMS FEES - Manta Sleep will not be able to cover or refund any duty fees incurred by your local laws. In most cases, VAT and customs fees will not apply due to the relatively low value of the shipment. However, we still encourage checking the customs and VAT laws of your local region before making a purchase.
• RETURN POLICY - Every Manta (except those purchased during limited-time sales events) comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If your Manta doesn’t work for you for any reason, you’re 100% covered — simply reach out to our customer success team via our contact page and let them know why the product didn’t work for you. They will provide you with a prepaid return label via email and once we’ve received the item back in good condition and its original packaging, we’ll provide you with a full refund for the item you purchased.
If you’ve paid for shipping, please be advised that we won’t be able to refund the shipping fee as the payment goes directly to our shipping partners. Please also note that all products purchased via limited-time sales events (Black Friday, clearance, etc.) are considered final and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
• WARRANTY POLICY - At Manta Sleep, we stand behind the quality of our products 100%. In the unlikely event that you aren’t blown away by the quality of your Manta or you happen to encounter a manufacturing defect, let us know within 6 months from purchase and we’ll exchange your Manta for a new one, free of charge. Please note that we can only offer replacements of the same product that you originally purchased.
• PRODUCT EXCHANGES - As a Manta Sleep customer, you have the option of requesting for a product exchange within 60 days from the date of purchase as long as the item you wish to exchange for is priced lower or is of the same price as your original purchase. To qualify for the exchange, the original item purchased should be in good condition and be placed in the packaging it came with.
Please note that this option won’t apply to items purchased during limited-time sales events (i.e. Black Friday, Holiday Sales). Also, shipping fee would have to be paid for by the customer. For more details and to request for a product exchange, simply reach out to our customer success team via our contact page.