Try Risk Free
for 60 days
meet the world’s best barely-there sleep mask
SLIM is the only slimline mask designed, constructed and optimized for deepest-possible sleep in any environment.
Created to channel the sleep-boosting power of 100% blackout into the slimmest-possible mask, SLIM is for you whether you’re a side sleeper with sensitive ears or you simply prefer a barely-there mask.
Because better sleep means better everything.
SLIM, ABOVE-THE-EAR STRAP
DURABLE, ANTI-STRETCH ELASTICS
ZERO EYE PRESSURE
SLIM, ABOVE-THE-EAR STRAP
DURABLE, ANTI-STRETCH ELASTICS
ZERO EYE PRESSURE
what it's for
features a narrow above-the-ear strap and streamlined materials for a sleek, barely-there feel
SLIM Mask is tailor-made for minimalists and side sleepers with sensitive ears.
Some sleepers sleep best when they can hardly feel their mask on their head. That’s why SLIM is trimmed down, streamlined and optimized for leanness — without sacrificing comfiness.
The result: SLIM is barely perceptible on your head or against your ears — so you sleep deeply, even if your ears are super sensitive and you always sleep on your side.
"I got my slim mask a few weeks ago and love it! Great fit, comfy and light blocking 👌🏻 "
what makes slim different
anti-stretch elastics for best-in-class durability
SLIM's strap is constructed with the same elastics used in top-quality ski masks — not cheap airline sleep masks. It's reinforced with soft polyester that preserves and protects the stretchy fibers that normally wear out — so your strap stays stretchier, longer.
"This mask is incredibly soft, light, and blocks almost all light. It’s perfect for midday naps to kill a headache or to help me get back to sleep when I wake up in the early hours of the morning."
endlessly adjustable strap tightness for optimal fit
SLIM will always fit like the first time you wore it — no matter how long you've had it. Most elastic straps become unusable as they loosen over time — but SLIM's strap is 100% coated in soft micro fleece and micro hooks, so it's endlessly adjustable and will fit perfectly forever.
"They fixed all the issues I've ever had with eye masks (and I have tried them all!) and then some! I was hesitant to spend $30ish on an eye mask but knowing what I know now I wouldn't even hesitate."
infinitely adjustable eye cups for a perfect, personalized-for-your-face fit
SLIM is made to fit your unique face. Your eye cups’ position, angle and strap tightness are infinitely adjustable for a fit so seamless, you barely feel your mask on your face. It's like it was custom made for you. (Because it basically was.)
"It is truly the ONLY mask I have found that is truly 100% blackout. I tried it and the very next morning I woke up and threw 4 other masks I had purchased right in the garbage."
100% blackout for maximized sleep quality — so you feel 100%, all the time
Just a pinprick of light can disrupt REM and deep sleep, leading to post-sleep tiredness. That’s why SLIM perfectly covers and conforms to your eyes to block 100% of light, even in broad daylight — so you always get deep, uninterrupted sleep.
"Think of these masks as the BMW of masks. Sure, you can find cheaper options, but if you want the best, you'll pay a little more."
every detail engineered for unmatched comfort, in any position
SLIM Mask is designed for no-compromises comfort and constructed with soft, durable, snag-free materials that gently conform to your face without putting any pressure on your eyes. So you sleep as well as humanly possible whether you’re on your back, side or stomach.
"I've never been able to sleep with a mask on because I find it uncomfortable, but the Manta slim mask is super soft and doesn't put pressure on my eyes. Highly recommend!"
how does slim compare?
|manta slim mask||generic lightweight mask|
|Great for back, belly and side sleep||Yes||Yes|
|Boosts REM and deep sleep||Yes||Yes|
|Triple reinforced, anti-stretch elastics||Yes||No|
|Endlessly adjustable strap tightness||Yes||No|
|Zero pressure on eyes||Yes||No|
|Infinitely adjustable for personalized fit||Yes||No|
|Swappable strap and eye cups||Yes||No|
|Durable, high-quality materials||Yes||No|
not sure which mask is right for you?Compare masks
Empower light sleepers to sleep better so they can do more.
We believe great sleep is the non-negotiable foundation you need to create your best life.
That it’s impossible to unlock your full potential if you’re not getting an afternoon nap every day.
And that naps beat coffee hands down.
Everything we create is fueled by our drive to enable better lives through better sleep and regular naps.
manta mask lovers
Love my Manta sleep mask! It takes a little time to get used to but is totally worth it! It cuts out almost all light. I like in a city, so there are lots of streetlights and other distractions. Get this mask!
When positioned well, the eye cups literally block out all light completely, even in broad daylight with no blinds. Best investment for napping and sleeping well in a poor environment.
Definitely gets the job done
It arrived very quickly in the mail and once I got it I was able to figure it out easily. I’ve never had a sleep mask before but this one is awesome.
Good question! Both masks use the same eye cups which are tapered on the sides to ensure your comfort regardless of your sleep position. The only difference is in the head straps. The Manta SLIM Mask uses an above-the-ear strap that’s mostly made from durable, anti-stretch elastics so it’s perfect if you want a sleek, barely-there feel.
On the other hand, the Original Manta SLEEP Mask uses a strap that’s mostly made from cotton polyester. It has triple-reinforced elastics on both sides, but since the strap isn't pure elastics, it can be worn above and over the ears.
For back sleepers: the head strap is mostly made with anti-stretch elastics so you’ll forget it’s even there.
For side sleepers and belly sleepers: The product was designed with you in mind. Because most people don’t sleep flat on their back, the Manta SLIM Mask’s eye cups are tapered on the side for extra comfort. The foam is also soft and molds to your face.
If you’ve only used the cheap and flat airline sleep masks, it may take a day or two to adjust to Manta’s design. However, we have hundreds of thousands of happy customers and most find the product to be comfortable regardless of sleeping position.
The Manta SLIM Mask could both be hand and machine washed cold. For machine washing though, we recommend using a small laundry / mesh bag to protect the mask from getting damaged. Please don’t use bleach. Once you’re done washing the mask, please air dry flat.
We have tons of customers who use our Manta SLIM Mask with their CPAP mask. However, since there are lots of different models of CPAP machines in the market, it’s hard to say for sure that our mask would work with every model. The eye cups and the strap of the Manta SLIM Mask are highly customizable though so chances are they’ll work well with your CPAP mask. Please check out the photos of the Manta SLIM Mask and compare them with your CPAP machine for reference.
• ORDER PROCESSING - Our fulfillment team tries to process orders as quickly as they can. On average, they process/ship orders within 1 to 2 business days.
• US SHIPPING - We offer free standard shipping to customers within the USA. For contiguous USA, once shipped, your order should arrive within 2 to 3 business days. However, for PO boxes and military addresses, delivery could take 4 to 45 business days.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Standard international shipping starts at $4.99 and may increase depending on the weight of your order. Please be advised that for the standard shipping option, your local post would usually be in charge of the actual delivery. Delivery will take 7 to 21 business days after an order has shipped. For customers from UAE, please use your P.O. box address when choosing our standard shipping method.
• TAXES/CUSTOMS FEES - Manta Sleep will not be able to cover or refund any duty fees incurred by your local laws. In most cases, customs fees will not apply due to the relatively low value of the shipment. However, we still encourage checking the customs laws of your local region before making a purchase.
• RETURN POLICY - Every Manta (except those purchased during limited-time sales events) comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If your Manta doesn’t work for you for any reason, you’re 100% covered — simply reach out to our customer success team via our contact page and let them know why the product didn’t work for you. They will provide you with a prepaid return label via email and once we’ve received the item back in good condition and its original packaging, we’ll provide you with a full refund for the item you purchased.
If you’ve paid for shipping, please be advised that we won’t be able to refund the shipping fee as the payment goes directly to our shipping partners. Please also note that all products purchased via limited-time sales events (Black Friday, clearance, etc.) are considered final and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
• WARRANTY POLICY - At Manta Sleep, we stand behind the quality of our products 100%. In the unlikely event that you aren’t blown away by the quality of your Manta or you happen to encounter a manufacturing defect, let us know within 6 months from purchase and we’ll exchange your Manta for a new one, free of charge. Please note that we can only offer replacements of the same product that you originally purchased.
• PRODUCT EXCHANGES - As a Manta Sleep customer, you have the option of requesting for a product exchange within 60 days from the date of purchase as long as the item you wish to exchange for is priced lower or is of the same price as your original purchase. To qualify for the exchange, the original item purchased should be in good condition and be placed in the packaging it came with.
Please note that this option won’t apply to items purchased during limited-time sales events (i.e. Black Friday, Holiday Sales). Also, shipping fee would have to be paid for by the customer. For more details and to request for a product exchange, simply reach out to our customer success team via our contact page.